Organizations we work with and are already doing the work will continue to be our model of organization and accountability. Whether fundraising, donating or “volunteering” we are in relationship with and hold ourselves accountable to the communities disproportionately impacted.
The following are some of the organizations that we have developed accountable relationships with as we do our work:
- The People’s Institute for Survival and Beyond (synopsis) http://www.pisab.org
- The Peoples Institute Northwest for Survival and Beyond http://pinwseattle.org/index.php
- The Village of Hope of Seattle http://www.thevillageofhopeseattle.org
- The Black Prisoner’s Caucus http://www.blackprisonerscaucus.org
- Dissenting from Whiteness https://www.facebook.com/groups/697221816987837/1258788197497860/